We had so much fun last year with our Tangled Purls Passport Program! This year it’s back, and better than ever. If you participated last year, you’re in for fun new surprises, and an easy-to-keep-track format. If you missed out last year, now is your chance to join in on the fun! We’ll be announcing more details in the next few weeks, but in the meantime…
Here are the dates to know:
Registration opens May 7th and runs through June 1st. Registration is limited.
The adventure begins June 1st and runs through September.
What is the Passport Program?
- A way to make new connections with fiber friends
- A chance to try new things
- An opportunity to earn exclusive “swag” that only Passport members will have access to
- Prizes, discounts and other goodies based on participation
More details will follow soon!
Join us all day (11-4) on Friday, April 22nd (2016) for a special Earth Day Flash Sale! Enjoy 10% off ANY green or brown yarn in the shop, and an extra 10% off any green or brown yarn in our sale section (making the sale yarn 30% off!).
See you at Tangled Purls!
Summer projects are teasing their way into the shop, and we’re casting on with fun cotton blends, like this CoBaSi DK from HiKoo. It’s bouncy and light, and fun to work with when the weather is warm.
Sometimes the perfect project just needs the perfect button, and did you know we have them?
Our May classes were just announced — come learn Knitting 101, how to master the perfect fit of a sweater (this is an evening class!), tatting, steeking, OR pick your own project and join our “Choose Your Own” class. There’s always something new to learn at Tangled Purls. Stop in and find out more!
Remember all the fun we had with last year’s Passport Program? Our 2016 adventure is just around the corner… Stay tuned for more information!
Join us this Friday and Saturday (April 15 – 16th, 2016) 11 – 4 PM for our Hatching Up Savings spring sales event! Select a mystery egg when you check out and save from 10 – 40% on your entire purchase!
Here is how it works:
- One egg per customer. You must select everything you would like to purchase before selecting your egg. Selecting your egg is the last step prior to payment. NO ADDING TO YOUR PURCHASE, NO SUBTRACTING.
- Minimum discount is 10%, maximum discount is 40%.
- Purchases are limited to stock on hand. Items on hold, special orders, prior purchases, classes and gift cards are excluded.
- Sale items are included, but no other discounts apply.
- Purchases count towards your rewards points, too!
- When the eggs are gone, so are the discounts.
See you there!
We are filling the shop with fun new samples to inspire you for spring. This Cotton Lustre wrap was knit with three colors of Good Earth cotton/linen blend (worsted weight). If you’re looking for a lightweight wrap for spring and summer evenings, this might be the one!
Looking for a quick gift for someone special? These Two-Hour Felted Slippers work up quickly in 100% wool.
Who says you can’t wear sweaters year-round? We love this Nekia tee knit in a light worsted weight. We have a great range of options that would be beautiful in this design.
We love playing with color! This week’s favorite combo is Malabrigo Sock in Velvet Grapes and Ochre. Can’t you just imagine these beauties in a two-color shawl?
We are awaiting delivery of some exciting new things and have some fun new events to unveil very soon… stay tuned for updates. In the meantime, come see us for your next spring project!